Call UsCall Us : +918870293979
IR-64 Parboiled Rice 5% Broken

IR-64 Parboiled Rice 5% Broken

370 USD ($)/Metric Ton

Product Details:

  • Type Parboiled Rice
  • Cultivation Type Common
  • Style Dried
  • Variety Long Grain Brown Rice
  • Dried Yes
  • Physical Form 100% Pure Silky Sortex Clean
  • Rice Size Long Grain
  • Click to View more

IR-64 Parboiled Rice 5% Broken Price And Quantity

  • 370 USD ($)/Metric Ton
  • 25 Metric Ton
  • 370.00 - 410.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton

IR-64 Parboiled Rice 5% Broken Product Specifications

  • High
  • Common
  • 2022 Years
  • 14 %
  • 7%
  • 0.25%
  • 12 Month Months
  • 5 %
  • Parboiled Rice
  • Long Grain
  • India
  • Yes
  • Long Grain Brown Rice
  • 100% Pure Silky Sortex Clean
  • Hyperthermal treatment etc..
  • 4 %
  • Dried
  • Brown

IR-64 Parboiled Rice 5% Broken Trade Information

  • Chennai
  • Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID)
  • 25000 Metric Ton Per Month
  • 21 Days
  • Yes
  • Free samples are available
  • 25 Kg, 50 kg PP bags, Jute Bags Or Non-Woven Bags In Master Pp Bag Or,As Per Buyer Requirement.
  • Asia Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Central America Africa
  • All India

Product Description

A specific kind of rice known as IR-64 that has been parboiled and has a 5% broken grain percentage is referred to as "IR-64 Parboiled Rice." Let's define these words:


1. IR-64: IR-64 is a well-liked rice type that is mostly grown in India. It is referred to as "Improved Rice 64" and is renowned for its high yield, superior cooking properties, and resistance to pests and illnesses.

2. Parboiled Rice: Prior to milling, a type of rice will go through a partial boiling and steaming process. In this procedure, the rice is soaked in water, partially boiled, and then steam-cooked under pressure. Rice that has been parboiled retains more of its nutrients and has better texture and cooking qualities.

3. 5% Broken: The phrase "broken" describes the portion of grains that are broken during the milling procedure. When the rice kernel breaks into smaller pieces, it becomes a broken grain. According to the specification for IR-64 Parboiled Rice with 5% Broken, 5% of the grains are broken, leaving 95% whole grains.

The broken percentage has a significant impact on the price and quality of rice, making it a crucial element in the rice sector. Lower broken percentage rice is thought to be of greater quality and typically sells for more money.

IR-64 5% of parboiled rice In regions where non-sticky, fluffy rice is favoured, broken rice is frequently utilized in a variety of culinary recipes. In many regions of the world, it is frequently eaten as a staple food and is used in recipes like biryani, pulao, and fried rice. 

Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number